The Work of Michelle Landy
Leadership Development and Change Management Specialist.
<spanMichelle Landy is a contemporary voice in transforming how people and businesses navigate and implement change.
Through consulting, coaching and seminars, Michelle helps leaders and teams be focused, make better decisions, build confidence, achieve improved communication and ignite leadership capacity – to navigate change with greater success.
Michelle is an honorary lecturer in leadership at the University of Technology, Sydney, of a masters program and a regular presenter at conferences. She is an executive coach and advisor to diverse business leaders throughout Australia.
Specialist in communication, leadership and change.
Her natural insight and passion for empowering people together with a strong academic background and over twenty five years business experience, gives her a unique ability to empower change in businesses.
Michelle has a particular interest in helping businesses develop leadership capacity, build highly effective teams and improving communication effectiveness. She has coached diverse people from CEOs to consultants. Her action oriented approach helps people step up, make changes and rise to new levels of performance.
With a keen interest in writing, she regularly writes articles for magazines. In writes for the Agribusiness sector as well as professional development articles. She is author of the book “The Confidence Workout”.
The people side of business success
Her experience in the people side of business success has taken her into every corner of the business world, with experience in highly diverse industries ranging from international consultancies, construction industry, pharmaceutical industry, airlines, agricultural sector to government. This has developed in her a unique skill set in the essential elements that enable growth and change in all business.
Michelle brings her passion for enabling “change and growth” to the Agribusiness sector. her roles include being a board member, director of communications and performance.
She is highly involved in assisting the Australian agricultural sector enter a new genaration of technological breakthroughs and embraces the need for smarter farming practices. Change is at the core of this sector on every level from the grower, to consultants, to research biologists to government.
With a lifelong love of the land, quality food and smart farming practice, Michelle is bringing change knowledge and communication expertise to this sector. She is involved in key projects and works closely with scientists and technical experts to assist change initiatives are implemented with success within businesses and in industry.
Michelle Landy’s academic qualifications include:
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Performance Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology and Communications)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Train the Trainer
- Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Master Level NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Presentation Mastery Certificate
MICHELLE'S CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- University of Technology
- University of Sydney
- Schweppes Australia
- AT Kearney
- Bain International
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Radisson Hotels
- Ramada Hotels
- Reckitt & Coleman
- Reckitt Benckiser
- De Lorenzo Hair Co
- ABC – Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Sydney Water
- State Forests of NSW
- Ella Bache` – Hallas Traading
- Fisher Catering
- Pharmaceutical Society
- Macquarie Business Centre
- Soul Pattinson
- Westmead Hospital
- Sheradon Australia
- Crescendo Partners
- Petrik Soil Technology
- Total Grower Services
- Local Government NSW – Learning Solutions
- The Australian Centre of Excellence for Local Government
- Pharmacy WA
- Pharmwiz International
- Nimblefeet Technologies
- Veterinary Communications Australia
- Equal Opportunity for Women Agency
- Priya International
- NSW Breast Cancer Institute
- Australian Institute of Pharmacy Management
- Gateway Computers
- Partnership Catering
- Hospitality Horizons
- HACER Group
- Baulderstone Hornibrook
- Local Government and Shires Association
- Department of Housing
- Bureau of Metrology
- NSW Premiers Office
- Public Sector Development
- Local Government Councils (Nowra . Hornsby. Warrigah . Manly . Shellharbour . Moree Plains . Kiama Newcastle, Ku-ring-gai, Ryde . Fairfield . Randwick . Blue Mountains . Newcastle City Council)
- Department of Immigration
- Department of Youth Affairs
- Juvenile Justice Centre – Prison Wardens
- RDA – Riding for The Disabled
- Inskin Cosmetics