THE WELLBEING MINDSET
Discover a whole new way to lead yourself and your response to stress.
How well you lead yourself influences your success, performance and happiness at work and in life. During times of pressure, change and stress our success at leading ourselves becomes vital. Yet most people have not learnt the mindset strategies, skills and practices that are teachable. Leading our own wellbeing has become an important skill – helping us perform better individually and in teams for better organizational success and happiness.
The Wellbeing Mindset program is a unique work life program, dynamic in its delivery and integrates training coaching and self development. The program is highly practical and give your team immediate strategies for transforming how they navigate stress, pressures and change.
THE WELLBEING MINDSET: Transform Stress into Flow
Mindful High Performance
- Develop self-awareness about how you work
- Mindful practices for high performance
- The 3 powers – commitment, intention and planning.
- Identify you work personality
- Your relationship with time
- Achieving flow
People Dynamics and Synergy
- Manage emotions for positive and assertive communication and relationships
- Develop techniques of advanced communication skills and “conversational intelligence”
- Prepare for and have difficult conversations with confidence.
Navigating Change with Less Stress and more Synergy
- Becoming flexible and adaptive in life.
- Change ready mindset and how to foster it.
- The power of being a realist.
Self Leadership Habits
- Building habits for wellness and success.
- Changing how you think.
- Building a circle of personal influence.
Activating Your Parasympathetic Nervous System for Calm
- Understanding your autonomic nervous system and vagus nerve.
- Why you need to befriend your vagus nerve.
- Strategies to improve autonomic nervous system function.
Stress Management Mind Strategies
- Leading yourself with more clarity.
- Stopping burnout at the warning signs.
- Thriving in a world of pressure.
The MINDFULNESS & MINDSET program can be conducted in-house or online depending on your organisation, numbers and location.
- IN-HOUSE – One Day program.
- ONLINE – 2 x Half days conducted over two weeks.
- ONLINE + INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSION: 2 x Half Days + 30 minute coaching session to implement strategies.
Many organisations choose to support their key staff with the benefits of an individual coaching session (via zoom or telephone) following the training to embed core concepts.
“Amazing – So many things I can’t wait to try.”
Sarah Holder – Federal Department