I'm a passionate writer, coach, personal development teacher - dedicated to helping you take your next step and mindfully lead yourself through your fears, hesitations and obstacles at work and life.
My interest in the field of positive psychology sprouted at a young age when I first saw the connection between mindset and what people achieve and perhaps more importantly, mindset and how people feel.
For over thirty years I’ve been researching, training, coaching and writing about self leadership (leading your inner landscape and transforming how you feel on the inside) – and have worked with leaders across a vast array of organisations.
I was an honorary lecturer in Leadership for over fifteen years at the University of Technology, Sydney and have presented extensively at conferences, retreats and workshops, helping people grow personally and professionally.
Through working with thousands of people I have seen fascinating patterns of how mindfulness and mindset impacts our success and happiness, and how simple strategies and practices can rapidly transform our happiness.
My background brings together positive psychology, human performance, writing practices, qigong and mindfulness practices.
I’m passionate about helping people understand themselves on a deeper level, unlocking clarity and helping people make changes for their wellbeing and happiness.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Graduate D. in Business (Training & Development)
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology, Communications)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Presentation Mastery Skills Certificate
- Insight Level 1 and 2
- Mental Health First Aider
- Qigong Easy Flow Practitioner
A LOVE OF WRITING.
AUTHOR – The Confidence Workout
The book “The Confidence Workout” has a companion workshop for those who want a deeper dive.
WRITING FOR WELLBEING, HEALING and TRANSFORMATION
I facilitate Wild Wisdom Writing Circles, tapping into the power of writing to heal, free and empower. The work is done one on one or in small groups, helping you hear your inner voice and trust your inner wisdom. Wild Wisdom Writing workshops help you breakthrough your limitations and hear your intuition – helping you access your clarity, trust your intuition and define your action steps.
- Associate Editor for Qantas Magazine (Up-The-Track)
- Writing of Product Book – Elle Bache.
- Writing of Reference Book – Agricultural Company.
- Articles for magazines over a 30 year period.
PERSONAL INTERESTS – What I love
- I love being in nature. I was raised on a farm in Australia and my love of nature was embedded young.
- I love making time for creativity, writing and all things self expressive.
- I love using food as medicine and enjoy making sauerkraut, bone broth and other healing foods. I am fascinated with ancient healing practices and health wisdom from diverse cultures and actively include this in my everyday life.
- I love having daily rituals of meditation, qigong, cold water immersion (and weekly detox protocols such as sauna)
- I love living with a beginners mind and growing and changing. I choose something out of my comfort zone every year to consciously learn, to keep myself in a beginners mind.
- I love spending time with my family, close friends and with people who inspire me.