I’m an author, mindset coach and presenter. I help people turn their fear and hesitation into confidence and action. I work with writers, creatives and people embarking on change.
I blend my experience in positive psychology, human performance, mindfulness and writing to help you lead yourself more effectively.
For over 30 years I have been facilitating professional development and coaching self leadership skills, mindset strategies and confidence to help people thrive and make change.
As well as consulting to top tier organisations, I was a leadership lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney, for over 15 years.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Graduate D. in Business (Training & Development)
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology, Communications)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Presentation Mastery Skills Certificate
- Insight Level 1 and 2
- Mental Health First Aider
- Qigong Easy Flow Practitioner
A LOVE OF WRITING
I am the author of “The Confidence Workout”. My love of writing started young and I have gravitated to books my whole life. My shelves are covered in non fiction, creative non-fiction and memoirs.
WRITING FOR GROWTH
I believe the process of writing offers us a gateway to clarity. It can be used in coaching and therapeutic ways through specific framed writing to achieve deep insights and create fast change.
Writing has a transformational affect. It helps us process trauma and hear our inner wisdom. I have developed a process called Wild Wisdom Writing that takes you deep into your subconscious for greater clarity. I use writing exercises with my coaching clients to create deep inner change and encourage the use of writing journals together with movement practices like qigong and stillness practices like meditation.
- Associate Editor for Up-The-Track Qantas Magazine(2 years)
- Product Manual Writing and Development – Elle Bache.
- Product and Reference Book Writing and Development – Agricultural Industry.
- Articles for magazines over a 30 year period.
- 7 Steps to a Successful Creative Business
- I love being in nature. I was raised on a farm in Australia and my love of nature was embedded young.
- I love making time for creativity, writing and all things self expressive.
- I use food as medicine and enjoy making sauerkraut, bone broth and other healing foods. I am fascinated with ancient healing practices and health wisdom from diverse cultures and actively include this in my everyday life.
- I am committed to daily rituals of meditation, qigong, cold water immersion (and weekly detox protocols such as sauna)
- I choose something out of my comfort zone every year to consciously learn, to keep myself in a beginners mind.
- I love spending time with my family and friends and people who inspire me.