MINDFULNESS FOR LEADERS
This two day program is for both emerging leaders and current leaders.
It is structured to allow participants to reflect, learn and practice new skills. This program will empower you to find our unique leadership style and become someone of positive leadership influence.
Mindfulness for Leaders – Feeling better. Leading better.
Develop self-awareness in how you lead yourself and others
– Your natural leadership strengths
– Balancing your action and achievers mind with your harmony and calm mind.
– Your mindset and sphere of inner influence.
– 7 elements to make meditation easy.
– Starting a meditation practice
– 3 types of meditation for busy people
Develop clarity with “reflective practice”
– Clarifying your values and how to align decisions.
– Develop the skills and capacity for reflective practice
– The annual audit to stay on strack.
Your vegus nerve and science for success
– How to stimulate wellness every morning.
– Why your vegus nerve matters.
– Stress management tools.
– Build positive 360 degree relationships at work. existing relationships and networks.
– Skills and approaches to manage your image and visibility.
Day 2 – Mind Body Strategies in Action
Qi Flow Techniques for energy and clarity.
- The greatest clarity tool: Qi Flow Writing, and the power of story.
- Unlocking confidence, stuckness and resistance through Qi Flow Movement
- Empower performance, inspire action.
- Understand personality difference and mindfulness approaches for your type.
- Inner self talk.
Developing Your Resilience and Inner Leader
- Build resilience to thrive under pressure
- Recognise and overcome hurdles to change
- Trust your intuition and step outside your comfort zone
Mapping your steps forward
- Develop a personalised approach – short and long-term
- Understand challenges and navigating with clarity
- Mental reheasal practices
Michelle was such an engaging and passionate presenter. This was the most enjoyable and valuable workshop I have experienced. Her teaching style was fantastic and I found the content easy to understand and relevant to my role and career. I loved the experience and would absolutely recommend the course to my colleagues. I hope to attend more in the future. Samantha Pen